Highlight on the safety rules to be respected on a building site and Rostaing’s wide range of products.
Customer experience is more then ever at the centre of our concerns.
In-store, the layout and display of products is a constant challenge for department managers.
Indeed, it is a question of anticipating needs and behaviour of the customer throughout the purchasing process.
How to get his attention? What is the best place for a particular product category? Do they have access to all the information they need to shop with peace of mind?
Faced with a vast and technical offer, the customer does not always know how to find his way around. Here are all our tips for creating winning layouts in your shop!
On staples line effects for a striking visual effect
At ROSTAING we offer 6 conceptual ranges of gloves for self-service (DIY) retailers.
Each of these 6 ranges highlights a wide variety of uses in order to meet the needs of customers, from the most common to the most specific.
In order to present these ranges, we offer colourful and harmonious POS displays, designed to make your shelf more attractive and visible to customers:
- GARDEN range: This is our most contemporary range, with kraft and nature aesthetics in line with current trends.
- ZAMIS range : This children’s range is eye-catching thanks to an eye-catching and tangy designpeps.
- 4IN1 range: It allows you to offer gloves with many uses for your undecided customers.
- TOUCH range : The Touch concept is ideal for small areas that want to save space, as it mixes the needs of gardening and DIY.
- BATIPRO range: The entire BATIPRO range is gathered here and proposed for the most common to the most specific needs for professionals in the building and public works sector for example.
- PRONATUR range: This range intended for landscape and agricultural trades is aimed at both private individuals and professionals.
An integrated shelving service
Because shelf displays is quite an art, we come to you to help you arrange our products.
Our experts are trained to optimise your shop space and implement your selection.
If necessary, they will also be able to provide you with all the information and advice you need to attract your customers and boost your sales. If you need it, they can even simulate your location from A to Z using our Rostaing planogram tool.
The goal? Visualise your future location and save time on your shelf layout.
Attractive cross-selling thanks to our practical and educational POS/IOP solutions
In order to dress the gondolas in your shop, our IOPs are available as kits made up of the following elements:
- Promotional pediments ;
- Shelf-stops ;
- 17 segmentation labels ;
- Kakemonos with magnetic stem guiding the customer to choose his pair.
All these elements are delivered together to enable you to create visually attractive and consistent layouts.
For your thematic or cross-disciplinary sales, we offer durable and eco-designed wooden displays that are easy to assemble, without nails or screws. Practical to integrate, these displays are mounted on wheels with a storage box.
You can be sure that the offered natural materials, which are very trendy and warm, will blend in perfectly with the decoration of your shop.
Other temporaries displays can be added:
- 32 racks totem: for your thematic sales.
- Offer tray: to highlight promotions on our models.
- Counter box: to highlight a favourite product at the checkout.
With our POS, POS displays and other commercial supports, the success of your layout and presentation is guaranteed!
Would you like to use our new sales supports in your shop?
Contact our team to benefit from our offer and professional advice to help you set up your business.
ROSTAING: TALENT IN HAND
ROSTAING is a pioneer, innovator, designer and manufacturer of ultra-high performance gloves. We have the longest experience, the greatest culture and most in-depth knowledge of the human and technical challenges faced by our customers and users.
ROSTAING is the benchmark for 48,000 business sites
(industry, construction and public works, fire-fighters, emergency services, army, police, security) and 1 out of 3 French people uses our gloves for DIY and gardening.
TRADES AND ACTIVITIES
Examples from catalogues
17 Avenue Charles de Gaulle,
T. : + 33 4 74 46 07 10
Formulaire contact >>